West End treasure hunt extended
Following the completion of the works to renovate Leicester Square, we have been able to extend our West End treasure hunt to restore the original circular route.
The treasure hunt begins in Trafalgar Square and passes through the St. James's district, Piccadilly and Shaftesbury Avenue. The temporary truncated version ended in Gerrard Street in Chinatown. But we have now been able to extend the route to take in Wardour Street, Leicester Square and, finally, the bottom end of Charing Cross Road back to Trafalgar Square.
The full route has a total of 42 clues in each version of the maion hunt, plus a bumper 3-page picture round with 18 clues, and a 12-clue cryptic pub name round.
Our latest tweets
Tweets by @treasuredays
- Launch of Edinburgh Old and New Town treasure hunts - 02/08/16
- Launch of Bristol treasure hunt - 22/10/15
- Launch of Canary Wharf: Docklands treasure hunt - 18/05/15
- Launch of Cardiff treasure hunt - 29/03/15
- Launch of Glasgow treasure hunt - 19/09/14
- Seaside treasure hunts - special offer for summer 2014 - 01/07/14
- Launch of Fitzrovia treasure hunt - 27/09/13
- Launch of Thames riverside treasure hunt - 06/09/13
- Launch of East End treasure hunt - 22/07/13