Cheshire treasure hunts - special offer March 2013
Our special offer for March 2013 is on our two recently revised treasure hunts in Cheshire.
Cheshire Villages treasure hunt
The Cheshire Villages treasure hunt is a rural, car-based hunt, takes in the villages of Daresbury, Appleton Thorn and Lymm, before ending in the historic town of Knutsford. Daresbury was the home village of Alice in Wonderland creator Lewis Carroll, and you can now visit the new Lewis Carroll centre there. Meanwhile Knutsford was the model for Cranford in Mrs Gaskell's famous novel televised in 2007.
City of Chester treasure hunt
Chester originated in the Roman town and military base of Deva. It has the most complete city walls in Britain and a street plan laid out almost 2000 years ago. Our treasure hunt has been unavailable for some time due to restoration works and other changes along the route, and has now been completely rewritten. The treasure hunt explores the best bits of the city wall and medieval centre of Chester, as well as taking you past the country's oldest and smallest racecourse, the Roodee.
Our latest tweets
Tweets by @treasuredays
- Launch of Edinburgh Old and New Town treasure hunts - 02/08/16
- Launch of Bristol treasure hunt - 22/10/15
- Launch of Canary Wharf: Docklands treasure hunt - 18/05/15
- Launch of Cardiff treasure hunt - 29/03/15
- Launch of Glasgow treasure hunt - 19/09/14
- Seaside treasure hunts - special offer for summer 2014 - 01/07/14
- Launch of Fitzrovia treasure hunt - 27/09/13
- Launch of Thames riverside treasure hunt - 06/09/13
- Launch of East End treasure hunt - 22/07/13