Surrey & Essex villages treasure hunts - Special Offer for May 2013
Now that spring has finally arrived, it's time to get out in the country. Our special offer for May 2013 is on two of our rural treasure hunts.
Surrey treasure hunt
The Surrey treasure hunt starts at the historic church in Old Woking and ends in the picturesque village of Shere. You drive through some stunning countryside to take in the other stops at Ripley and East Horsley.
Essex villages treasure hunt
The Essex villages treasure hunt starts by exploring the small medieval town of Thaxted. You then pass through Dick Turpin's home village before reaching beautiful Finchingfield, the most photographed village in Essex.
Our latest tweets
Tweets by @treasuredays
- Launch of Edinburgh Old and New Town treasure hunts - 02/08/16
- Launch of Bristol treasure hunt - 22/10/15
- Launch of Canary Wharf: Docklands treasure hunt - 18/05/15
- Launch of Cardiff treasure hunt - 29/03/15
- Launch of Glasgow treasure hunt - 19/09/14
- Seaside treasure hunts - special offer for summer 2014 - 01/07/14
- Launch of Fitzrovia treasure hunt - 27/09/13
- Launch of Thames riverside treasure hunt - 06/09/13
- Launch of East End treasure hunt - 22/07/13