Special Offer April 2013: East & West End London treasure hunts
Our special offer for April 2013 is on two of our treasure hunts in central London, giving you a choice to explore the East End or the West End.
Spitalfields treasure hunt
Starting and finishing at Liverpool Street Station, the Spitalfields treasure hunt follows a circular route that takes in the busy Spitalfields and Brick Lane markets, the splendid Christ Church by Nicholas Hawksmoor and the modern architecture and statuary of Bishop's Square.
West End of London treasure hunt
We have recently been able to restore this treasure hunt to its original circular route, starting and ending in Trafalgar Square. That route explores the posh shops of St. James', the bustle of Piccadilly Circus, the theatres of Shaftesbury Avenue, the culinary delights of Chinatown and newly-restored Leicester Square.
Our latest tweets
Tweets by @treasuredays
- Launch of Edinburgh Old and New Town treasure hunts - 02/08/16
- Launch of Bristol treasure hunt - 22/10/15
- Launch of Canary Wharf: Docklands treasure hunt - 18/05/15
- Launch of Cardiff treasure hunt - 29/03/15
- Launch of Glasgow treasure hunt - 19/09/14
- Seaside treasure hunts - special offer for summer 2014 - 01/07/14
- Launch of Fitzrovia treasure hunt - 27/09/13
- Launch of Thames riverside treasure hunt - 06/09/13
- Launch of East End treasure hunt - 22/07/13