New Southwark Treasure Hunt
The latest new Treasure Hunt from Treasuredays is now available. This Southwark & City Hunt takes in both banks of the Thames, the magnificent Southwark Cathedral, and the financial heart of the City of London.
The route start outside Southwark Cathedral and then heads across London Bridge into the heart of London's financial district. Passing the Monument dedicated to the Great Fire of 1666, we explore around the Bank of England and Stock Exchange. The route then wends down to the riverside which it follows until reaching the Millennium Bridge. Back across the river, the hunt ends on Bankside just past Sheakespeare's Globe Theatre at Vinopolis (only a few yards from the starting point).
Our latest tweets
Tweets by @treasuredays
- Launch of Edinburgh Old and New Town treasure hunts - 02/08/16
- Launch of Bristol treasure hunt - 22/10/15
- Launch of Canary Wharf: Docklands treasure hunt - 18/05/15
- Launch of Cardiff treasure hunt - 29/03/15
- Launch of Glasgow treasure hunt - 19/09/14
- Seaside treasure hunts - special offer for summer 2014 - 01/07/14
- Launch of Fitzrovia treasure hunt - 27/09/13
- Launch of Thames riverside treasure hunt - 06/09/13
- Launch of East End treasure hunt - 22/07/13