NEW Manchester Treasure Hunt
Our new treasure hunt in Manchester is launched today.
Manchester is a lively modern city, jumping with great nightlife and spanking new buildings.
The Hunt starts in Piccadilly Gardens, known as 'the gateway to Manchester', then heads via Market Street towards the Triangle area. This used to be a corn exchange, but is now full of exclusive shops and worth a walk around. The route then takes you towards the Cathedral and Deansgate, over to St Ann's Square and Church, Albert Square and the Town Hall, St Peter's Square, and finally Nicholas Street – the third largest Chinatown in Europe - before finishing back in Piccadilly Gardens.
Our latest tweets
Tweets by @treasuredays
- Launch of Edinburgh Old and New Town treasure hunts - 02/08/16
- Launch of Bristol treasure hunt - 22/10/15
- Launch of Canary Wharf: Docklands treasure hunt - 18/05/15
- Launch of Cardiff treasure hunt - 29/03/15
- Launch of Glasgow treasure hunt - 19/09/14
- Seaside treasure hunts - special offer for summer 2014 - 01/07/14
- Launch of Fitzrovia treasure hunt - 27/09/13
- Launch of Thames riverside treasure hunt - 06/09/13
- Launch of East End treasure hunt - 22/07/13