New Central Dublin Treasure Hunt
Treasuredays is today launching its new Treasure Hunt in Dublin.
The Dublin Central hunt is our first outside the UK.
The hunt starts on O'Connell Street (at the junction of Parnell Street). You walk down O'Connell Street past the historic Post Office towards the River Liffey. The route then crosses the Liffey via the Halfpenny Bridge and enters the trendy Temple Bar area, known as 'Dublin's cultural quarter' and famous for its nightlife. Leaving Temple Bar, the Hunt then passes through the grounds of Dublin Castle, finishing at the Cork Hill exit by the Royal Exchange.
Our second Dublin Hunt, taking in Trinity College, Grafton Street and St Stephen's Green, is coming soon.
Our latest tweets
Tweets by @treasuredays
- Launch of Edinburgh Old and New Town treasure hunts - 02/08/16
- Launch of Bristol treasure hunt - 22/10/15
- Launch of Canary Wharf: Docklands treasure hunt - 18/05/15
- Launch of Cardiff treasure hunt - 29/03/15
- Launch of Glasgow treasure hunt - 19/09/14
- Seaside treasure hunts - special offer for summer 2014 - 01/07/14
- Launch of Fitzrovia treasure hunt - 27/09/13
- Launch of Thames riverside treasure hunt - 06/09/13
- Launch of East End treasure hunt - 22/07/13