NEW Birmingham Treasure Hunt
We are today launching our new treasure hunt in Birmingham city centre.
Birmingham is an exciting and vibrant city. The Hunt starts & ends at the Bull Ring. The route takes in Victoria Square, considered to be the centre of Birmingham and containing some interesting sculpture, Chamberlain Square (home of the Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery), Centenary Square, Brindleyplace, Gas Street Basin, The Mailbox and the Cathedral. Check out the futuristic Selfridges Building and the cosmopolitan atmosphere around The Mailbox, or slow down the pace by the canal.
Our latest tweets
Tweets by @treasuredays
- Launch of Edinburgh Old and New Town treasure hunts - 02/08/16
- Launch of Bristol treasure hunt - 22/10/15
- Launch of Canary Wharf: Docklands treasure hunt - 18/05/15
- Launch of Cardiff treasure hunt - 29/03/15
- Launch of Glasgow treasure hunt - 19/09/14
- Seaside treasure hunts - special offer for summer 2014 - 01/07/14
- Launch of Fitzrovia treasure hunt - 27/09/13
- Launch of Thames riverside treasure hunt - 06/09/13
- Launch of East End treasure hunt - 22/07/13