NEW - Mustique Treasure Hunt
Treasuredays is proud to present its first genuine tropical 'Treasure Island', set in the unique island of Mustique.
Situated in the beautiful Grenadines, Mustique is full of eccentricity and charm and has long been a favourite destination of the rich and famous.
Our Hunt starts and ends in Britannia Bay, which is the island's main hub, with a handful of stores and the legendary Basil's Bar. The circular route round the central and northern parts of the island takes in Endeavour Bay, L'Ansecoy Bay and Macaroni Bay. Other stops include the Tennis and Equestrian Centres and the Bamboo Church.
The Mustique treasure hunt offers something fun and different for those already familiar with the island, and is ideal as a rapid initiation for anyone enjoying their first visit to Mustique - you will know your way round all the main points of interest by the end of this Treasure Hunt.
Our latest tweets
Tweets by @treasuredays
- Launch of Edinburgh Old and New Town treasure hunts - 02/08/16
- Launch of Bristol treasure hunt - 22/10/15
- Launch of Canary Wharf: Docklands treasure hunt - 18/05/15
- Launch of Cardiff treasure hunt - 29/03/15
- Launch of Glasgow treasure hunt - 19/09/14
- Seaside treasure hunts - special offer for summer 2014 - 01/07/14
- Launch of Fitzrovia treasure hunt - 27/09/13
- Launch of Thames riverside treasure hunt - 06/09/13
- Launch of East End treasure hunt - 22/07/13