NEW Lancaster Treasure Hunt
Our latest new treasure hunt explores the city of Lancaster.
As well as its famous Castle (notorious for keeping the Pendle 'witches' in captivity during the 17th century witch hunts), Lancaster has a traditional market in its central square, and pretty cobbled streets with many thriving independent shops, bars and restaurants.
Our latest tweets
Tweets by @treasuredays
- Launch of Edinburgh Old and New Town treasure hunts - 02/08/16
- Launch of Bristol treasure hunt - 22/10/15
- Launch of Canary Wharf: Docklands treasure hunt - 18/05/15
- Launch of Cardiff treasure hunt - 29/03/15
- Launch of Glasgow treasure hunt - 19/09/14
- Seaside treasure hunts - special offer for summer 2014 - 01/07/14
- Launch of Fitzrovia treasure hunt - 27/09/13
- Launch of Thames riverside treasure hunt - 06/09/13
- Launch of East End treasure hunt - 22/07/13