Dublin treasure hunts - newly revised Special Offer June 2013
Our special offer for June 2013 is on two of our treasure hunts in Dublin.
Both these treasure hunts have just been fully revised and updated.
Dublin: Temple Bar treasure hunt
This Treasure Hunt is centred on Dublin's trendy Temple Bar district, but in fact it has three quite distinct stages. The route starts at the memorial to Charles Stewart Parnell and proceeds down busy O'Connell Street with its numerous monuments to Ireland's history. Crossing the River Liffey by the Ha'penny Bridge, the next stage of the treasure hunt winds through Temple Bar with its many pubs and bars. Finally, we explore the grounds of Dublin Castle, taking in the tranquil Dubhlinn Gardens. So there's certainly something for everyone on this treasure hunt.
Dublin: Grafton Street treasure hunt
Our second Dublin treasure hunt centres on Grafton Street. Mostly pedestrianised, this is Dublin's principal shopping street. But before reaching Grafton Street, the treasure hunt starts near College Green and explores the grounds of Trinity College, Dublin. Leaving the College, the route heads down Grafton Street past the iconic statue of Molly Malone, known to locals as 'the tart with the cart'. At the other end of Grafton Street, we find St. Stephen's Green Park. The last stage of the treasure hunt follows the path around the outer edge of the park before finishing in the centre. It's a great place to meet for a picnic after you've completed the treasure hunt.
Our latest tweets
Tweets by @treasuredays
- Launch of Edinburgh Old and New Town treasure hunts - 02/08/16
- Launch of Bristol treasure hunt - 22/10/15
- Launch of Canary Wharf: Docklands treasure hunt - 18/05/15
- Launch of Cardiff treasure hunt - 29/03/15
- Launch of Glasgow treasure hunt - 19/09/14
- Seaside treasure hunts - special offer for summer 2014 - 01/07/14
- Launch of Fitzrovia treasure hunt - 27/09/13
- Launch of Thames riverside treasure hunt - 06/09/13
- Launch of East End treasure hunt - 22/07/13